1. The Journey of a Thousand Miles- Omi, a young Xiaolin Dragon-in-training, is joined at the Xiaolin Temple by three new students, Kimiko, Raimundo and Clay. Initially, they don't get along at all. But when the ancient evil spirit Wuya is set loose after a thousand years of imprisonment, Omi soon learns to appreciate his new companions.
2. Like A Rock!- Everyone doubts Clay's competence. But when Omi, Kimiko and Raimundo are trapped in a magic box, it's up to Clay to save the day, which he does in his own slow and steady style.
3. Tangled Web- To wield the latest Shen-Gong-Wu, the Tangle Web Comb, Kimiko must learn total focus. With her quick trigger temper, that's not easy. Will Kimiko use the Tangle Web Comb to save the day and defeat the forces of evil?
4. Katnappe- Jack recruits Katnappé, confident that she will be the one to finally take down the Xiaolin Warriors. Using the Golden Tiger Claws, Katnappé goes untouched against her foes and constantly outsmarts them. However, she also misuses them by pilfering from numerous places for her own pleasure. Omi and the rest start to get frustrated, and begin to stragetize on how they'll be able to stop this "cat burglar".
5. Shen Yi Bu- Jack recruits a new villain to help him steal back the Shen-Gong-Wu. That villain is Tubbimura, who is an overweight ninja. Tubbimura finds out where the next Shen-Gong-Wu, the Sword of the Storm, is hidden, and he immediately races out to find it. Omi and the rest sniff it out, too. Raimundo finds it by accident, and right there beside him is Tubbimura. Raimundo doesn't use the Sword of the Storm properly, and Tubbimura takes it from him, leaving Raimundo in the dust. Angered that he lost, Raimundo decides to study all he possibly can about the Shen-Gong-Wu so he can use what he knows to take it back from Tubbimura.
6. Chameleon- Jack kidnaps Kimiko, without the Warriors knowing, and replaces her with his latest invention: the Chameleon Bot. The robot can transform into anyone or anything it wishes, and Jack sends it to the Xiaolin Temple under the guise of Kimiko. His plan is for her to stroll right in and steal all the Warriors' Shen-Gong-Wu.
7. Ring of the Nine Dragons- Omi misuses the new Shen-Gong-Wu, Ring of the Nine Dragons, which duplicates its bearer up to nine times. His plan is to try and do everything at once with his eight twins, but doesn't know that the Ring also divides your personality, intelligence, potential, etc. Omi uses the Ring again when looking for another Shen-Gong-Wu to cover more ground, but crosses paths with Jack, and one of the Omis unwittingly starts up a Xiaolin Showdown.
8. Night of the Sapphire Dragon- The Xiaolin Warriors uncover a mysterious Shen-Gong-Wu that holds a secret power: Once unleashed, it takes the form of a dragon and turns anybody it comes across into a sapphire statue. It all rests on Dojo to stop the Sapphire Dragon ... for everyone else has been turned to sapphire.
9. My Homey Omi- The gang travels to New York, where a new Shen-Gong-Wu, the Serpent's Tail has been revealed. Omi gets seperated from the group and is soon lost in the big city. Jermaine, a boy that lives there, befriends Omi and tries to help him find the Serpent's Tail. Jack and Wuya soon arrive, along with the Xiaolin Warriors, who just happen to both catch the Serprent's Tail at the same time, creating a Xiaolin Showdown involving a basketball game.
10. Big As Texas- Clay's dad shows up at the Xiaolin Temple with the intention of bringing Clay back to the ranch for good. Clay tries, however, fails to convince his dad that he needs to stay with his fellow Xiaolin Warriors. Daddy Bailey takes his son back to Texas, but Dojo later realizes that Clay's dad is unawarely wearning an inactive Shen-Gong-Wu around his neck, thinking its a lone star. It activates and now the gang must travel to Texas to stop Jack from stealing Clay's Dad's Shen-Gong-Wu.
11. Royal Rumble- Not a single Shen-Gong-Wu has been revealed for the past few weeks, making the Xiaolin Warriors edgy. Suddenly, 4 Shen-Gong-Wu are revealed at the same time. In order to accomplish this task, the Warriors split up. Kimiko goes to a swamp, Raimundo to a beach, Clay to the Arctic, and Omi to a desert. However, Jack and Wuya are also trying to get these new Shen-Gong-Wu. Katnappé, Tubbimura, and the Chameleon-Bot (version 2.0) decide to help Jack and Wuya track them down. What happens when there are 4 Xiaolin Showdowns at the same time? How will the Xiaolin Warriors prevail?
12. Mala Mala Jong- Wuya uses the Heart of Jong to bring Mala Mala Jong, the Shen-Gong-Wu compiled warrior from several thousand years ago, back to life. This causes a major problem for the Xiaolin Warriors & Master Fung, as none of their Shen-Gong-Wu or forces can stop this incredible warrior ...
13. In the Flesh- Wuya uses Raimundo to steal Shen-Gong-Wu from the other three Chosen Ones. What then happens is she uses the Serpent's Tail & Reversing Mirror (a Shen-Gong-Wu that reverses the effects of another) to become human once again ...
14. Days Past- After learning none of the Shen-Gong-Wu can stop Wuya, the Xiaolin Apprentices team up with Jack. They figure out the only way they can put an end to Wuya's reign is to travel back in time 1500 years, where Grandmaster Dashi first defeated her. Omi goes through Jack's time machine alone with only one Shen-Gong-Wu, leaving the rest with the other three to protect themselves. Omi's plan is to find Dashi and receive another puzzlebox to trap Wuya in.
15. Citadel of Doom- With Omi still trapped in the past, the Dragons and Jack Spicer are captured by Wuya's evil forces. The final chapter is at hand, and Raimundo must come to grips on where he belongs ...
16. The Shard of Lightning- After Katnappé releases Wuya from the puzzle box, the two form an unhealthy alliance. Jack builds another robot, but this time, it's a clone of himself, who is much quicker, smarter, and gets all the good jokes. Jack and his clone use the newest Shen-Gong-Wu, Shard of Lightning, to freeze time and quickly steal most of the Warriors' Shen-Gong-Wu. The Warriors must think of a plan to stop them, while Wuya starts to regret teaming up with Katnappé.
17. The Crystal Glasses- After helping the Warriors acquire a new Shen-Gong-Wu, a Russian vendor named Vlad joins the Xiaolin Dragons-in-training. When Omi uses the new Shen-Gong-Wu, Crystal Glasses, he sees that he becomes evil in the future. Upon seeing this, he quickly leaves the Xiaolin Temple, deciding that he can no longer continue to be a Xiaolin Dragon-in-training.
18. Pandatown- Jack stupidly sells all his Shen-Gong-Wu, except for the Monkey Staff, in order to buy robot parts so he can build a robot servant. He sells them to Pandabubba, the crime boss that works in Hong Kong's underworld. Pandabubba sends his henchmen all over Hong Kong, equipped with the Shen-Gong-Wu, to loot. The Xiaolin Warriors must figure out a way to stop them, but their faith lacks in Raimundo, as he still isn't a Xiaolin Apprentice.
19. Sizing Up Omi- Jack and Wuya have a new minion - Cyclops, a one-eyed monster that's short on brains but long on strength and size, who is seemingly unstoppable. In order to combat this new threat, Omi simultaneously uses the Changing Chopsticks and Reversing Mirror to super-size himself. But size isn't everything, as Omi soon learns.
20. Enter the Dragon- Dojo's craving for Shen-Gong-Wu reaches the breaking point, which causes chaos for everybody. It happens every 1500 years, and Dojo must be locked in a cage for 24 hours to calm down. This doesn't last long, however, as Dojo tricks Omi and goes loose. Growing a second head, Dojo becomes evil and goes on a rampage throughout China searching for Shen-Gong-Wu.
21. The Sands of Time- After receiving a warning message from Omi in the future, the Warriors set out to find the time-traveling Shen-Gong-Wu, Sands of Time. In the message, future Omi explains that evil is ruling the universe, and the Sands of Time is the key to changing the future. Jack, however, beats them to it and uses it to travel back in time to recruit some of the world's ruthless villains. He also brings his future self into the present time, knowing that future Jack already knows the locations of all the Shen-Gong-Wu before they reveal themselves!
22. Hear Some Evil, See Some Evil- The Warriors are having trouble working together as a team. After finding the Mind Reader Conch, each Warrior uses it to see what the other thinks about them, which only continues their problems. Jack introduces his latest invention, the Molar 2000, which he uses to break into the Temple vault, stealing most of their Shen-Gong-Wu. The Warriors team up with Jack's visiting cousin, Megan, to try and retrieve what's rightfully theirs.
23. Dreamscape- Using the newest Shen-Gong-Wu, Shadow of Fear, Jack enters the Warriors' dreams to bring their deepest and darkest fear to life. With no one guarding the Temple vault, Jack easily steals some Shen-Gong-Wu. Master Fung advises the Warriors that they must face their fear in order to ultimately overcome it. All the while, Jack directs a movie about his adventures with the Warriors.
24. Master Monk Guan- Guan, one of the greatest warriors of all time, shows up and meets the Xiaolin Warriors for the first time. Guan tricks Dojo to accompany him to a palace where Chase Young, one of the most evil villains of all time, resides. However, Dojo doesn't know this. There, Guan trades Dojo to Chase in order to get his Spear of Guan back. Without the Spear, Guan is practically nothing. Dojo is horrified when he learns what Chase plans to do with him.
25. The Evil Within- After Kimiko accidentally breaks the Mosaic Scale, she hides the pieces in Clay's room. The next day, Clay starts acting weird ... and acting up. It turns out that the Mosaic Scale was used to contain a mischievous spirit named Sabeeny, an earwig who has possessed the Dragon of Earth. If Sabeeny finds the Monarch Wings, the sister Shen-Gong-Wu to the Scale, and combines them with the Mosaic Scale, it will no longer need a host! The earwig will become invincible! Can the Warriors stop Sabeeny?
26. The Deep Freeze- When the Heart of Jong falls into a crevice and is buried under a pile of snow while the Monks and Jack Spicer are trying to possess the Lunar Locket, the Shen-Gong-Wu's magic brings the pile of snow to life and Raksha is born. Wuya sides with him into bringing the Earth into a permanent Ice Age. Can the monks stop Raksha?
27. The Emperor Scorpion Strikes Back- Every thousand years, the Shen-Gong-Wu form Mala Mala Jong on their own. Mala Mala Jong's new quest is to use the Ring of Nine Dragons to form into the Fearsome Four. Now, he travels to find the Emperor Scorpion in order to control all the Shen-Gong-Wu. Will the Warriors be able to defeat Jong once more?
28. The Black Vipers- The Warriors travel to Texas once again looking a new Shen-Gong-Wu but run into some trouble as soon as they get there. The Black Vipers, an all-girl motorcycle gang, capture the Warriors and keep them prisoner in a cave. Clay learns that one of the bikers is his sister, and that she's been holding a grudge against him their whole life. Can the Warriors escape unharmed?
29. Screams of the Siren- After the Warriors befriend a mermaid trapped in ice that's being hunted by an ancient warrior, they soon discover that the warrior and mermaid aren't exactly what each appears to be.
30. The Return of Pandabubba- The Warriors travel to Tokyo in search of the Zing Zom-Bone, a Shen-Gong-Wu that can turn anyone into a zombie-like state. Once there, they meet up with Kimiko's father, who is the owner of a major video game company. Unbeknowst to the Warriors, Kimiko's father brings in Pandabubba as his new business partner, not knowing he's in fact a criminal. Jack finds the Zing Zom-Bone first and brings it to Pandabubba who uses it on the company's workers and Kimiko's father to do his bidding. Can the Warriors stop Pandabubba a second time?
31. The Last Temptation of Raimundo- Upon seeing the rare Heylin comet circling the Earth, Master Fung orders the Warriors to not use any Shen-Gong-Wu for three days. The comet makes the Wu have a mind of their own if used by anyone. Wuya sees this as an opportunity to tempt the Warriors to use the Wu. After using the Golden Tiger Claws and Sword of the Storm to save his hometown from a volcano eruption caused by Jack and Wuya, Raimundo literally becomes attached to the Claws. The Shen-Gong-Wu begin to have a mind of their own and attach to Raimundo, making him 'monster-like'. Once Raimundo loses all his self control, Wuya plans to take over his body and finally carry out her plans to rule the world.
32. The Year of the Green Monkey- Upon watching Jack lose to the Warriors once again, Chase Young decides to help by having him steal the Tongue of Saiping and combine it with the Monkey Staff to control an army of green monkeys. After succeeding, Jack sends his army to fight the Warriors and ultimately wins, trapping them inside the Xiaolin Temple. Also, two new Shen-Gong-Wu are revealed, the Fountain of Hui and the Eagle Scope, that when combined, are able to reveal the greatest secrets of the universe -- and how to rid the world of evil forever. While the Warriors are trapped, Chase tries to find these Wu first.
33. The Demon Seed- Master Fung gives the Warriors their new and most important responsibility: guarding the Heylin seed from the forces of evil. But when they fail, they must find the Moonstone Locust to defeat the evil plant. Meanwhile, Vlad returns and forms a partnership with Jack.
34. The New Order- After trapping Chase Young in the Sphere of Yun, Jack and his newest partner, Cyclops, take over his lair. He then proceeds to attack the Xiaolin Temple, stealing Shen-Gong-Wu from the vault. Omi later frees Chase using the Reversing Mirror, returning the 'favor' he owed him from earlier. The other Warriors do not know Omi freed him. Chase slowly tries to mold Omi into the true evil warrior he knows the young monk will become.
35. The Apprentice- Chase Young is looking for an apprentice. Either Katnappé or Jack will be able to win it. Katnappé has reprogrammed the Warriors' U-bots to be evil. Master Fung informs the Warriors that their new threat is Chase Young, and he must teach the four monks to be deceptive in order to triumph. However, Omi is too trustworthy. After Chase chooses Katnappé to be his apprentice, Jack turns to the Warriors and asks to join the side of good. Omi trains Jack the best he can to release all the evil that is inside of him, but after Katnappé attacks the Temple, Jack takes off with the Warriors' Wu, which tests Omi's trust.
36. Something Jermaine- Jermaine returns and joins the Warriors as a Wudai Warrior, which is more advanced than a Xiaolin Apprentice. Omi is discouraged that Jermaine is ranked higher than him, and they constantly confront each other because of it. Jack soon learns that Jermaine's master is Chase Young, who doesn't know Chase is on the side of evil. Upon hearing this, the Warriors rush to notify Jermaine before it's too late. However, because of his encounter with Omi earlier, Jermaine refuses to listen.
37. Dangerous Minds- After Jack inadvertantly releases the world's most biggest and powerful spiders, the Warriors, Jack, and Chase Young temporarily team up to stop the spiders before they proceed to consume the world. Kimiko, Raimundo, Clay, and Jack are captured while Chase and Omi escape. To look for an answer on how to defeat the spiders, they combine the Fountain of Hui and Eagle Scope. Will Omi and Chase be able to find the answer and put an end to the spiders' reign?
38. Judging Omi (Part 1)- Master Fung tells the Warriors that one of them will soon advance to Wudai Warrior level, and each one is convinced that it is them. A new Shen-Gong-Wu is revealed, the Ying Yo-Yo, which acts as a portal to the Ying-Yang world. After losing the Wu, the Warriors learn that Master Fung has been taken and transported to the Ying-Yang world, but they cannot rescue him without the Ying Yo-Yo. Omi goes to Chase Young for help, who agrees to assist him. After finding the Yo-Yo, Omi enters the Ying-Yang world and rescues Master Fung, but upon leaving, Omi's good chi stays while his bad chi begins to take over. To Be Continued ...
39. Saving Omi (Part 2)- With Omi gone to the dark side and Master Fung in an unshakeable meditative state, things look bad. They get worse when Chase Young uses the Serpent's Tail/Reversing Mirror combo to restore Wuya to her human form, albeit without her powers. Meanwhile, the Warriors minus Omi discover that it was Chase who sent Master Fung into the Ying-Yang world, and that unless you have the Yang Yo-Yo, your good chi will be trapped there. Master Fung apparently put himself in a meditative state to keep his evil side under control, but Omi wasn't so lucky. The Warriors and Dojo, with Jack Spicer tagging along, decide to retrieve Omi and Master Fung's chi from the Ying-Yang world .
40. Finding Omi- Now with the world under his rule and Omi one of his many jungle cats, Chase is all-powerful. The world is in jeopardy, and it's up to the monks, Dojo and Jack to restore peace. The invisible creature that escaped the Ying-Yang world turns out to be the Chi guardian, who is out to retrieve every chi that was taken. After the creature takes Kimiko, Raimundo and Clay's chi, Dojo and Jack devise a plan on getting it back along with trapping the Chi guardian back in the Ying-Yang world. Once the Warriors' chi returns, they challenge Chase to a showdown in order to finally bring Omi back to the side of good.
41. Bird of Paradise- The monks are now Wudai warriors, and they are going on their first Wudai quest. They recieved an omen from the singing old lady that the Bird of Paradise is coming. Their quest is to find the Bird of Paradise using a mystical leaf and using no Shen Gong Wu, they must search for the bird in Chase Young's domain. Using their new Wudai powers they've overcome obstacles that Chase Young has put in their way. When the warriors found the bird, they met with Chase and had a battle. At the end of the battle Jack appeared and took the bird. For our warriors, they were sad. Chase and Wuya left. And the same singing old lady comes back... What is the lady going to say to our warriors?
42. The Life and Times of Hannibal Roy Bean- A new Shen Gong Wu,The Morby Morpher, has been revealed. Kimiko manages to get it, but its stolen by the Ying-Ying Bird. The bird takes it to Hannibal Roy Bean, the villian who turned Chase Young evil. He manages to trick the warriors into freeing him and unleashing a brand new kind of evil.
43. Omi Town- It is Chinese New Year and everyone except Omi receives gifts from their families. In an effort to cheer him up, Master Fung suggests Omi go on a quest to find where he belongs. The Warriors travel to a town where everyone looks exactly like the young monk. There, Omi finally finds his 'parents', though they are not exactly what he expected. Much to his fellow Warriors' dismay, Omi decides to stay with them on their farm. Now with one less warrior at the Xiaolin Temple, Wuya, Hannibal Bean and Jack plot to break into the Temple to steal Shen-Gong-Wu ... however, they do not know that they are being closely watched.
44. The Treasure of a Blind Swordsman- Master Fung sends the Warriors on a quest to find the treasure of the blind swordsman. While on their quest, the Warriors will locate their new Wudai weapons, each chosen for a particular monk. However, with Wuya and Jack hot on their trail, and Hannibal Bean secretly plotting something of his own, will the Warriors be able to succeed?
45. Oil in the Family- A new Shen-Gong-Wu is revealed, the Rio Reverso! A Wu that can change any object into its original form. Jack goes after it and with some help from Wuya Jack recieves the Rio Reverso. Jack plots a plan to make an army of Dinosaurs made from oil. Wuya steals Jacks Rio Reverso and Wuya steals Jacks idea of an army of Dinosaurs and she ends up creating a T-Rex. How will the Wudai Warriors face this Dinosaur?
46. The Return of Master Monk Guan- In preparation for going up against Hannibal Bean, Master Fung sends the Warriors and Dojo to a new temple, which turns out to be run by Master Monk Guan. Due to the arduous training and hostility with Guan, Raimundo quits and seemingly joins Hannibal Bean.
46. The Dream Stalker- With the Shadow of Fear and Sapphire Dragon, Hannibal Bean enters Raimundo's mind to bring out his worst fear and use it against the monks. While they are busy fighting his fear, Bean puts his plan into motion to try and slowly break down Raimundo.
47. Chucky Choo- A dragon, Chucky Choo sell all the villians fake Shen-Gong-Wu. Wuya, Jack, and Cyclops find out that they are fake Shen-Gong-Wu and now Wuya, Jack, and Cyclops are out to get revenge on Chucky and steal the monks Shen-Gong-Wu. Can the Monks and Dojo stop them?
48. Wu Got the Power- Hannibal Bean gets into Omi's head while he is sleeping and tells Omi that he should take all the Wudai Warriors elemental Shen-Gong-Wu and master the power of the elements to become the Xiaolin Leader. The whole thing was a set plot for Hannibal Bean, now will Hannibal Bean destroy Omi and take his elemental powers, or can Omi stop Hannibal Bean before it's too late?
49. Hannibal's Revenge- Kimiko uses her PDA, the Mind Reader Conch, Changing Chopsticks and the Eye of Dashi to connect herself to a satellite so that she can read the world's thoughts. Hannibal Bean spies on her and acquires secret information about Chase's weakness by the Heylin Eclipse. Wuya teams up with Hannibal in an effort to destroy Chase and steal all the Shen-Gong-Wu.
50. Time After Time (1)- Master Fung tells the monks that the leader will be revealed after they do their last quest. Omi decides to go back in time and stop Chase from entering the Heylin side. Realizing that he needs the Sands of Time, Omi freezes himself for 80 years in order to talk to his old self.
51. Time After Time (2)- Omi successfully switches Chase Young's evil soup with pea soup which stops him from going evil. However, in exchange, the future changed for the worse. Hannibal turns Master Monk Guan evil instead of Chase, Master Fung is trapped in the Ying-Yang world and Jack turns good. After acquiring the soup Omi hid in the past, they are captured by Hannibal and his crew. Chase then sacrifices his good side to free the Warriors. After the Warriors get to the Heylin seed's vault (where Omi is frozen), Hannibal and his crew start a Xiaolin Showdown. Can the new Warriors defeat Hannibal, Wuya, Chase Young and Master Monk Guan in a 4-way tag team Xiaolin Showdown? And finally, who will be made the new leader?